ARHEVE BookScan V1
ARHEVE BookScan V1 is a simple, reliable, and convenient book scanner designed primarily for use in libraries and archives.
You will need one or two cameras to work with it.
Any modern SLR or mirrorless camera allows you to get images of excellent quality, but only if you use high-quality optics.
We recommend using a professional-grade lens with a fixed focal length.
– A single lamp is used as the light source (we recommend using an LED lamp).
– Self-assembly of the scanner takes about 20 minutes.
– Setting up photo equipment usually takes 30-60 minutes.
– When disassembled, the scanner has dimensions 30 × 50 cm and easily fits in the trunk of a car.
– Weight of the scanner (without photographic equipment) – 15 kg.
– Each scanner is assembled manually.
– It is possible to make some changes to the design at the customer’s request.